A teacher is someone we need to appreciate. Especially in this pandemic era, all school activities are done online.
Of course, our teachers must have experienced difficulties that we never knew about. Therefore, as students, we must give appreciation to our teachers for trying hard all this time.
Give appreciation to our teachers. Especially during a pandemic like this, of course, our teachers experience many difficulties when teaching online classes.
Send Awards To Teachers With Punchbowl
Punchbowl is a digital card platform that can be sent quickly to teachers or loved ones. You can show them a little appreciation with this digital greeting card.
Sending a digital card is a safe way, especially now that we are advised not to meet many people and leave the house.
Here’s how to send a small appreciation to your teacher via a digital thank you card. Pay attention to the steps:
- Open the Punchbowl platform and select the “teacher award card” gallery
- You can choose a variety of thank you card designs for free
- Choose the design that you like the most, you can adjust the color and writing.
- After choosing the design you like, then you can fill in the message on the card. Messages can be in the form of text and videos of 2 minutes duration.
- Write down what you want to say to your teacher. In addition, you can include a video of your thanks with friends in a duration of 2 minutes.
- After you have written a thank you note and included a video, you can add a gift card.
- Gift cards are vouchers that you can choose from international online stores such as Sephora, Amazon, Peet’s Cofee, and others.
- You can send any gift card and it can be redeemed at any time without any expiration date.
- After selecting all, you can customize the design of the envelope starting from choosing stamps, stamps, and so on.
- After all, you can add your email address and teacher’s name.
- Then click “send”, then your teacher will receive a greeting card via email.
The Importance Of Giving Respect To Our Teachers
As a teacher, of course, I am very happy when given an award from her students. Because they feel meaningful and important to their students.
So as students who have to respect teachers, we should be able to give them a little appreciation. Awards in the form of digital greeting cards alone have made them happy.
Coordinate with classmates to make a thank you video. Because in difficult times like this, our teachers need our support.
When you make a thank you video with a classmate, he will feel appreciated and you can receive his services.
Even though you can’t buy shopping vouchers, just saying thank you makes him happy. So from now on try to appreciate all the efforts of the teachers because they have tried very hard to teach online classes. So reward them by sending a digital greeting card.